9 March 2015

My Summer Beauty Wishlist

I am forever buying new make up, and looking at gorgeous new beauty bits to try out, so I thought I'd put together my summer beauty wishlist. Obviously this isn't all the beauty bits I want, otherwise I'd be sat here writing this for days. Hope you enjoy!


1. Stila Eyes Are The Window eye shadow palette in Mind, £30 - This palette looks like such a gorgeous warm tone palette, perfect for summer. I can already think of some pretty eyeshadow looks I could create with this palette!
2. Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette, £49.99 - The colours in this palette look so so pretty, and I love matte eye shadows. I find them easier to work with, and they look so flattering when you go for a basic make up look. The price, on the other hand, is not so flattering...
3. Mac Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo, £15.50 - Mac is one of my favourite make up brands, and I've had my eye on this lipstick for a while. I love a bright red, especially when it's matte, and this just looks absolutely gorgeous. Think I may have to purchase this very soon.
4. Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Coral Bliss, £15.50 - A coral shade looks perfect in the summer with a gold glittery eye shadow look. This shade doesn't look like it's too far on the orange side, but it definitely looks like it has the perfect amount of coral in it. I don't own any coral lipsticks so this could be my first.
5. Mac eye shadow re-fill in Mythology, £10 - This eye shadow looks like it could be very close to being a rose gold shade, rose gold being my favourite thing at the moment. This would look so beautiful in the summer, and the glitter would look so pretty glistening in the sun. Definitely need this eye shadow re-fill in my life.
6. Mac eye shadow re-fill in Sweet Lust, £10 - I think this eye shadow re-fill would look so pretty with a taupe-brown shade in the crease for a night out. I don't really own anything like this and I think it's quite different.
7. Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Peony, £19 - Too Faced have the most perfect packaging ever, and that's enough for me to want to buy this product! This is such a pretty colour that I don't own at all, and I'd love to try the Too Faced melted lipsticks as they look so pretty on the lips as I've seen from different Youtubers and people on Instagram.
8. Nars Blush in Unlawful, £23 - This looks like a beautiful warm tone blush and the specks of glitter would make this glisten in the sunlight. I love these warm-tone blushers for summer especially.
9. Mac Studio Fix Fluid, £21.50 - I've heard so many people talk about this product and I'd really love to try it. From images I've seen, it looks smooth and matte on the skin. I have oily skin so a matte foundation is ideal for me.
10. Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation, £12.99 - I had a look at this foundation in Superdrug, and from the swatch it looked like a really nice foundation. I might begin with this before spending over 20 pounds on a Mac foundation.
11. Mac Powder Blush in Well Dress, £18 - I don't own any barbie pink blushes and I fell in love with this one. I'm going to step out of my comfort zone this year and try different colours and tones.
12. Nars Lip Gloss in Dolce Vita, £19 - I've never been a lip gloss kinda girl, but recently I've been purchasing some lip glosses and I love how they can completely change the colour of a lipstick you're wearing. This shade looks like it would look great on its own, or with a nude lipstick, as I struggle to wear a nude lipstick on its own.
13. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl, £19 - I love love love a classic red lip, and this looks like it would look gorgeous both on its own and with a red lipstick or lip gloss over the top. These pencils look super pigmented and I'd love to try this one.
14. Nars Lip Gloss in Giza, £19 - A coral lip looks beautiful in the summer: it's so exotic and warm. This lipgloss looks like it would look super pretty over the top of Coral Bliss by Mac and it seems like a perfect summer combo. Coral is the perfect summer colour.
15. Benefit POREfessional Primer, £24.50 - I've never used a primer but people talk about it all the time, especially the benefit primer. I want to give it ago because my skin has been seriously gross recently and I want to create a smooth base before I apply my foundation.
16. Mac Cremestick Lip Liner in Sublime Culture, £12.50 - Mac lip liners always look so pretty and smooth on the lips, and I've never tried their cremestick liners, so they're the next thing on my lip-list. This pink-caramel colour looks like it would look really pretty in the summer under a nude lipstick.
17. Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush, £22 - this brush is a little on the pricey side for a make up brush, but look at that rose gold!! This caught my eye straight away, and I've been looking for a new contour brush. This looks like it could become my new pride and joy.

 So there are just a few (yep, A FEW) of the products I hope to buy in the upcoming weeks and months for summer. If you've tried any of the products featured in this blog, please let me know your opinions! And if you have or know of any products you think I'd be interested in, leave me a comment below or on my instagram @megancelinenash


'by being yourself, you put something beautiful into the world that wasn't there before'