8 March 2015

My Summer Wishlist

What with the sun coming out and summer on its way, I've been on the hunt for some gorgeous summer clothes and accessories. I fell in love with a few things I found online so I decided to transfer just some of the many things I'd like to buy for summer into a summer wishlist. Hope you enjoy!





1. Black Slinky Jersey Drape Dress, River Island, £38 - A gorgeous simple black dress that every girl needs in their wardrobe. This dress is perfect for a night on the town, or a sophisticated meal out. It can be dressed up both classy and sexy.
2. Light Pink Leather-Look Mini Skirt, River Island, £25 - This mini skirt is such a simple yet beautiful item of clothing that I can see myself buying in the next couple of months. I definitely want to try it, especially seeing as it's my fave colour!
3. White Tube Pants, River Island, £35 - White is a difficult colour to wear as it can either bring out all your imperfections, or make you look slim and sexy. I already own one pair of white jeans, but I love the high rise of this pair.
4. Yellow Jacquard Zip Front Skirt, River Island, £30 - I've never been one to wear anything yellow, but it has recently become a guilty pleasure of mine. I love the mix of white and yellow which will look great with a nice tan, and the zip detailing at the front adds something extra to it.
5. White Ribbed Racer Crop Top, River Island, £10 - A plain crop top looks so summery and simple with a cute skirt or a pair of jeans, and manages to look a lot better than just a plain vest top. I don't actually own any crop tops at the moment, so this one is definitely a must-have for me.
6. Yellow Floral Print Jersey Pencil Skirt, River Island, £25 - I fell in love with pencil skirts and midi skirts last year, so finding some more for this year has definitely been top of my list of things-to-do. I loved the floral design (floral is my favourite) and the yellow in the pattern on this skirt and I can see myself eventually purchasing this.
7. Light Wash Ripped Amelie Superskinny Jeans, River Island, £42 - My jeans are either super light, or super dark: there's no in between. So seeing these jeans grabbed my attention, and I also loved the rips in the legs. 
8. Blue Leather Court Shoes, River Island, £50 - Not only have I fallen in love with yellow, but I've fallen in love with blue. I currently own two blue things, so I think I'll be heading to River Island for this classy blue beauties. 
9. White Leather Chunky Block Platform Heels, River Island, £55 - I think white looks absolutely gorgeous, and definitely does a tan some justice, so seeing these beauties gave me a slight shoe-gasm! I love how chunky they are.
10. Cream Floral Gem Chunky Chain Necklace, New Look, £7.99 - Statement necklaces are possibly the love of my life: I've always had an obsession with jewellery, and anything big! I feel that this would compliment a simple outfit beautifully and look gorgeous with anything.
11. Gold Tone Half White Textured Cuff, River Island, £10 - Again, something big and chunky. I think there might be a pattern emerging here...I love the contrast between the gold and the white pattern and it would look gorgeous with number 6 on my summer wishlist. Definitely going to have to buy this.
12. GALLOP Court Shoes, Topshop, £59 - For me, a simple white court shoe is a must-have, be that for a casual outfit with jeans, or a sophisticated dress for a night out.
13. Lime Green Leather Metal Trim Clutch, New Look, £29 - I absolutely love this bright clutch. It would add a beautiful pop of colour with a simple outfit.
14. White Flap-Over Bucket Tote Bag, River Island, £40 - I really like the contrast between black and white with this bag, and the gold detailing really finishes it off and makes it look really pretty. I don't own any white, black, or white and black bags so this one could be something I buy in the upcoming few weeks.

So they are just a few of the things I've fallen in love with recently and that will hopefully be living in my wardrobe before summer arrives. If you didn't already notice, there was an obvious pattern of River Island clothing and accessories, so if you find or know of anything from other shops or websites, let me know in the comments or on my instagram - @megancelinenash

'A girl should be two things - classy and fabulous' - Coco Chanel 

xo