10 January 2016

Etsy Favourites



Etsy is probably my favourite place to shop for bedroom accessories, stationary, travel accessories, and cute jewellery. I've recently been spending hours scrolling through Etsy and finding the cutest things that I'm currently lusting over, so I thought I'd share some of them with you! Just click on the images below to direct you to different pages on Etsy.


World Map Cushion Cover

Vogue Cover Fashion Print

London Print

Map of London Heart Print

Black Plaited Elephant Anklet

Coco Chanel Set of 4 Watercolor Prints

Wanderlust Map Print

Marble Pattern Weekly Planner

Elephant Ring

Rose Gold Jars

Bulldog Phone CaseRose Phone Case
Butterfly Phone CaseDragonfly Phone Case



xo




1 comment:

  1. Etsy is my fav! I spend hours on there haha,

    garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete