9 November 2016

Missguided Peace + Love AW16 Collection



I fell in love instantly when I saw the new AW16 Peace + Love Collection from Missguided. I'm totally obsessing over the Balmain vibes this collection is giving me, and the detailing in each piece looks amazing. From sequins to lace, and studs to satin, the collection is sophisticated and sexy and there are so many pieces I want to get my hands on! I've compiled a selection of my favourite pieces from the collection below for you to look through. Happy lusting!


This screams Balmain to me, but without the price tag! Just look at the gold sequin and stud detailing!


Can't go wrong with a nude dress; especially with silver detailing like this one.


The gold studded detailing on this dress gives me life.


This dress has got to be my favourite from the collection. Black, fitting, and fish net? SLAYYYYY.



I'm obsessed with the black lace detailing and the splash of red in the rose stitching.



The colour just speaks to me.



This is beyond sexy and sophisticated.



I'm love the military-style of this navy wrap dress!



Never did I think I'd be attracted to a peach dress. But come on, look at it!



Faux suede and fringe detailing? Yes please.


No comments:

Post a Comment