17 April 2016

Beauty Wishlist












I'm definitely a makeup addict and, with the help of bloggers, Youtubers and Instagram, I've been finding more and more beauty products which have caught my eye in the last couple of months. I recently treated myself to some new beauty bits after taking a break from makeup shopping, and it's safe to say I am back in the beauty buying game!

I decided to accumulate the products I'm currently lusting over into a beauty wishlist to share with you, and it may even give you some beauty inspiration.

Happy shopping!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Ashton

Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel

House of Lashes Pixie Luxe Lashes

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in Candy K

Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminators

Morphe 35O Palette

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette

NARS Blusher in Orgasm

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

House of Lashes Boudoir Lashes

NARS ITA Brush


No comments:

Post a Comment