12 April 2016

"To travel is to live" - My Travel Dream List





I definitely have a case of the travel bug as I am desperate to travel the world. I just want to go to incredible places and meet wonderful new people.


Whilst some people prefer to travel to the hottest countries and lay on a beach somewhere, I definitely want to travel to a variety of different places with different climates. From the streets of Rome to the beaches of Seychelles, I'm consumed by wanderlust, dying to see cities, landmarks and beaches around the world. 

I thought I'd share with you the places I'm dying to visit, hopefully in the next few years. It may inspire you to get outside and explore the world, and all the wonderful things it holds.

1. Italy - Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice & Naples (so in other worlds, everyfuckingwhere in Italy)


2. New York (who wouldn't?!)


3. Amsterdam, Netherlands


4. Vienna, Austria


5. Prague, Czech Republic


6. Barcelona


7. Paris


8. Phuket, Thailand


9. Chicago


10. Seychelles


11. Sydney, Australia


12. Cairns, Great Barrier Reef, Australia - Moreton Island, Hamilton Island, Fitzroy Island


13. Reykjavik, Iceland (purely to see the Northern Lights)


14. Costa Rica



15. Porto, Portugal

16. Santorini


17. Paphos


18. Mauritius

19. Bali, Indonesia


20. St Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment