10 December 2015

Quote-Day-Thursday



This is one of my favourite quotes, as well as being a relevant quote this past week. I wanted to share this quote for Quote-Day-Thursday to remind anybody who's having a bad time that 'This too shall pass'. I've had a pretty bad week, been cancelled on, been pressured into doing things that are stressing me out, been mugged off, and just been feeling pretty crap in general. It's the little things that seem to build up and end up making you feel absolutely rubbish. However, I've realised this week, like I do often, that 'This too shall pass'. This bad mood and the shitty little things won't last and go on for ever. Eventually, it'll past. Whether that's in a couple of days, or a couple of months. After being let down this week and just feeling a bit crap, I feel so much better. Sorted things out with my mum, as we've been on pretty bad terms for the last couple of days, made new arrangements for the Christmas holidays to see family, and just realised that no matter how bad things may seem, they'll get better. So if you're feeling low and things just aren't going well for you, please remember that 'This too shall pass'. You can't have a rainbow without a bit of rain.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment