29 March 2015

SS15 Fashion Inspo: Missguided

I've been trying to find some fashion inspo recently for the upcoming summer months and the warmer weather, and Missguided answered my prayers! I found some absolutely beautiful pieces that gave me some great inspiration for different outfits for spring and summer, so I decided to put them all together and share them in a blogpost.



The first outfit I found is so classy and sophisticated. These wide leg trousers are in trend right now, and with a crop top and a pair of heels this is the perfect evening outfit. 
The second outfit is also great for an evening out on the town, or a meal out with friends or family. A statement necklace would definitely be the cherry on top of the cake. 
The third outfit is one of my faves and I can see myself creating an outfit similar to this. I love the girlie retro style PVC midi skirt, especially in white, and the peach coloured crop top makes this a perfect summer evening outfit. This, too, would look perfect with a statement necklace to finish it off. I love a simple top with a statement necklace, it's such an easy combo to create and can transform a day outfit to an evening outfit in seconds. 
These trousers are gorgeous! I love the bright bold floral pattern and the colours are perfect for summer. I think trousers are great for spring when it's warmer outside, but not warm enough to get your legs out. The black crop top compliments the trousers with the black patterns, and the black heels with the gold detailing compliment the crop top so well.
I strangely fell in love with this fifth outfit. I love the smart-casual look for both spring and summer if some days aren't warm enough to go out with bare arms and legs. The mustard yellow oversized jacket goes perfectly with the yellow trend that has come in this spring and summer, and it goes so nicely with the white crop top and white bag. This could, too, be styled with a statement necklace to 
make this more of a formal outfit. The ripped jeans make this a casual look, perfect for a day out where you don't want to overdress. This is another outfit I can see myself re-creating this spring.




I bet you thought this post was finished: no wayyyy! Here are some more gorgeous outfit inspo's.

This nude buckle detail co-ord set is so classy, I love it! I love the colour nude, it's probably my most worn colour, so this stood out to me. The gold bucket detailing adds something extra to this co-ord set and I couldn't imagine this outfit without it. This could either be styled with a pair of heels shown, or some pretty flat sandles.
Oh my god, this outfit is unreal. I love the camel midi skirt with the plain white crop top. The colours compliment eachother so nicely. Then you have the gold statement necklace!! It turns a somewhat plain outfit into such a gorgeous outfit for an evening out, and the white shoes with the gold detailing compliment the top and the necklace beautifully.
Next is this super cute lace jumpsuit. I love the white with the mint green. I own one thing in mint green and I think it is such a pretty colour in the spring and summer. I love the lace material: this is probably my favourite thing about this jumpsuit. It's so elegant and classy, and is perfect for a formal evening out. The large envelope clutch looks great with this jumpsuit, and I also really like the neckline. This jumpsuit is both sophisticated and sexy: two things that go together perfectly in the summer.
Next is another jumpsuit. Yes, I'm loving jumpsuits and Missguided has given me the best inspo for jumpsuits this spring and summer. All white is in trend this spring and summer, and this white bandeau jumpsuit is so elegant and beautiful. This outfit could be styled either with minimal gold jewellery or a statement necklace (of course).
I really like this outfit. I love the pink shorts: pink is my favourite, so of course I was going to fall in love with this outfit. The nude kimono goes so nicely with the pink shorts and white vest, and the heeled nude sandals make this a formal outfit. Jewellery wise, I think gold or rose gold jewellery would look gorgeous with this attire, and a white clutch would finish it off.
Last but not least, is this monochrome outfit. This black bodysuit and white wrap skort makes such a sexy sophisticated combination which I absolutely L O V E. The necklace adds something extra and makes this outfit even better, and a pair of black or white heels would look great with this outfit. The black clutch co-ordinates with the black bodysuit, and the low neckline makes this outfit really sophisticated. I'd love to create an outfit like this for a summer night out.


I can't wait to start some retail therapy and create some gorgeous spring and summer outfits, thanks to the inspiration I gathered from Missguided. There are so many outfits I awed over, but this post would go on forever if I were to include everything I lusted over. 
Have you ever shopped online from Missguided?
Where do you get your fashion inspo from?

xo