12 October 2016

Topshop Jeans | New Addiction

Image result for topshop logo

Jeans are something I tend to buy from one brand only and I'm always happy to invest in a decent, not-so-cheap pair. I do not own multiple brands of jeans, and New Look have always been my go-to for my endless supply. They don't rip on the inside of the thigh, they always fit perfectly, and they're flattering in all the right places. I tend to stick to one brand of jeans because I know how they wear. However, just recently, I began buying Topshop jeans for two reasons; 1- the never-ending amount of different styles and shades of denim, and 2- I've heard so many people rave about them. After seeing my best friend in a gorgeous pair of ripped Mom jeans that looked amazing on her, I had to invest in a pair.

I bought the exact same pair that my best friend was wearing after trying a few pairs on in my nearest Topshop store. I was amazed by how much choice they had! I'd recently seen so many pictures on Instagram and Tumblr of girls wearing Mom jeans and pulling them off perfectly, that I had to jump on this bandwagon. I love how casual they look, but I also love how you can dress them up with a nice pair of barely-there sandals or ankle boots. I fell in love with the ripped pair of Mom jeans that my best friend wore, and I fell even more in love with them when I saw them on the hanger. I knew that once I'd purchased my first pair of Topshop jeans, they would not be my last.

I then went on to purchase a pair of the popular Joni jeans, and they are so unbelievably comfortable! They have the perfect amount of stretch and they have so many different shades of denim. They pull me in in all the right places, but they do not feel tight or suffocating in the slightest. I already knew a lot about the Joni jeans as I've seen everyone and their mother wear a pair, but who can blame them when they look so good?!

Over the last couple of weeks I've been scouring through Topshop and looking at all their jean styles, and the Jamie jeans are at the top of my wish list and I plan on buying a pair when payday arrives. For now, I'll share with you my favourite pairs of Topshop jeans that I can't wait to get my hands on.
Sidenote: there are a lot.























No comments:

Post a Comment